Recipe by Brooke the Cook in WI
Wonderful vegetarian one-dish meal or could be a side-dish too! Perfect for a winters night. *Healthy Request soup adds 44 calories, 1 gram fat and 1 gram of sugar per serving. Half a can of fried onions adds 61 calories and 4 gram of fat per serving.*
- 453.59 g frozen broccoli (Or about 2 medium bunches fresh broccoli, trimmed and chopped)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 127.57 g jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 297.66 g can Healthy Request cream of celery soup
- 85.04 g fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 118.29 ml light mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml egg substitute
- 42.52 g French-fried onions, divided (half a small can)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, then place in prepared casserole dish when finished.
- While broccoli is steaming. Spray skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add garlic and saute for additional 30 seconds.
- Add the next 9 ingredients (through fat-free mayonnaise) and cook until warm and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in egg beaters. Pour mixture over broccoli.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then add French-fried onions and bake an additional 10 minutes.