1/2 Photos of Broccoli & Mushroom Casserole
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Wonderful vegetarian one-dish meal or could be a side-dish too! Perfect for a winters night. *Healthy Request soup adds 44 calories, 1 gram fat and 1 gram of sugar per serving. Half a can of fried onions adds 61 calories and 4 gram of fat per serving.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen broccoli (Or about 2 medium bunches fresh broccoli, trimmed and chopped)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of celery soup
- 3 ounces fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 ounces French-fried onions, divided (half a small can)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 2Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, then place in prepared casserole dish when finished.
- 3While broccoli is steaming. Spray skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat add onion and saute until translucent.
- 4Add garlic and saute for additional 30 seconds.
- 5Add the next 9 ingredients (through fat-free mayonnaise) and cook until warm and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in egg beaters. Pour mixture over broccoli.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, then add French-fried onions and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli & Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 907.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request cream of celery soup