Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice creamy dish for vegetables. Have no idea where it came from though..
Make and share this Broccoli Mushroom Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli
- 1 cup sour cream
- 0.5 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Steam broccoli until just tender.
- Oil a 2 quart casserole.
- Mix broccoli, onion, soup, sour cream in the casserole.
- Top with cheddar.
- Bake 325* for 40 minutes.
Nice and quick side dish! I added extra onions (about 1/4 cup) and some salt and pepper. It's not to "saucy" either which is nice. Good way to get kids to eat some broccoli. Thanx for sharing!