Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make, and low in calories
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 scallions
- 100 g low-fat feta
- Cook the broccoli in water until it softens.
- Drain and cool.
- Chop scallions.
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the cheese.
- Fill 15 muffins with the mixture.
- Cut the cheese into 15 cubes, and place 1 cube inside each muffin.
- Bake at 350 F / 180 C until golden.