Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I can't remember where I got this recipe from.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese (or more)
- 24 ounces frozen broccoli, freshly steamed, dente
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell's cream of potato soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- place broccoli in casserole dish, side by side (lightly cooked).
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix soup and sour cream together.
- Pour mixture over broccoli.
- top with mozerella cheese.
- Cover with foil -somewhat loosely; don't let cheese stick to foil.
- Bake until bubbly cheesy on top.
I added 6 strips cooked, crumbled bacon and pepper. Next time I'll add chives too.