- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (I used Tabasco)
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese or 1⁄2 cup gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until almost tender and drain.
- Mix together soup, cream cheese and pepper sauce until smooth.
- Add water chestnuts, salt, swiss cheese, parmesan, and broccoli and mix well.
- Place mixture in a casserole dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and top is lightly golden.