1/2 Photos of Broccoli Mandarin Salad
2 hrs 30 mins
Shannon 24's Note:
This is another really good broccoli salad recipe - with mandarin oranges! I got this recipe from the cookbook - The Best of the Best, and More (The Best of Bridge).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the dressing, in a saucepan, whisk together eggs, sugar, cornstarch and dry mustard.
- 2Add vinegar and water and cook slowly until it is thickened.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise.
- 5For the salad marinate broccoli in dressing for several hours.
- 6Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Mandarin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.6
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 323.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar