1 hr 29 mins
1 hr 4 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A mac and cheese casa-role with a succulent sauce accompanied by broccoli and potato nuggets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 453.59 g package elbow macaroni
- 6 slice bacon
- 9.85 ml butter
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 473.18 ml milk
- salt and pepper
- 1.23 ml adobo seasoning
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 5 sliced red potatoes
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 1Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the macaroni, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- 2Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble the bacon and set aside. Heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the broccoli and onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 4Whisk together the eggs, the remaining 1 teaspoon of butter, and milk in a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, 1/2 cup of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing.
- 5and adobo seasoning, and . Stir in 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, and the broccoli mixture and half of the potato nuggets. Place macaroni into the baking dish and pour the cheese mixture over the pasta, mixing well. Top with the remaining 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella, bacon, sliced potatoes, and seasoned bread crumbs. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Mac & Cheese With Bacon and Potato Topping #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 830.1
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 152.7 mg
- Sodium 1137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: