Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 4 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A mac and cheese casa-role with a succulent sauce accompanied by broccoli and potato nuggets.
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 5 sliced red potatoes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the macaroni, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble the bacon and set aside. Heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the broccoli and onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, the remaining 1 teaspoon of butter, and milk in a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, 1/2 cup of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing.
- and adobo seasoning, and . Stir in 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, and the broccoli mixture and half of the potato nuggets. Place macaroni into the baking dish and pour the cheese mixture over the pasta, mixing well. Top with the remaining 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella, bacon, sliced potatoes, and seasoned bread crumbs. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.