1/2 Photos of Broccoli Low-calorie Casserole
A low calorie recipe for a broccoli casserole from cooking lite magazine...I received once at a demonstration trailer. I'd like to share it with all those watching calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice (your favorite)
- 1/2 cup canned mushroom (sliced and drained)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- 2For 4 min or until the cheese melts, cook over low heat.
- 3Stir constantly to prevent any sticking.
- 4Add the broccoli and cook another 2 min.
- 5or so until it is thoroughly heated through.
- 6Coat a 2 qt.
- 7casserole with the spray.
- 8Spoon the mixture in.
- 9Bake at 350* for 30 min.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Low-calorie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 398.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g