Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This really tastes great. Every time I make this,I get rave reviews. Almost never any left overs.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagchopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package crushed cracker
- Microvave chopped broccoli until done.
- Drain any juice.
- Mix cream of broccoli soup, mayo, eggs, and cheese together.
- Then add broccoli.
- Then spread in casserole dish.
- (small one) Then top with crushed crackers.
- Bake in 350d oven for 45 min.
- Or until done.
This is easy and delicious. I used Broccoli Cheese Soup instead of cream of broccoli. Otherwise, I followed the directions exact. This is a keeper! Thanks for sharing!
Great broccoli casserole! I used fresh broccoli and added some chopped onions. It tasted great, but I thought it was just a tad bit dry. Next time I make this, I'll just use 1 egg. Thanx for sharing!
Really simple, comes together quickly and tastes great - you can't ask a recipe for anything more! Thanks.