Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A fast and simple stove top chicken dish. The sauce goes good with mashed potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (add zest too if desired)
- 4 slices lemons, thin
- Saute breasts 5 minutes per side in frying pan.
- Mix next 4 ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Top each breast with a lemon slice.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes until tender.
- stir occasionally.