1/1 Photo of Broccoli Leek Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
This is from my back in the day recipe file that was given to me in 1984. I have found this to be a no fail reliable quiche,& I've served this to the girls from nursing school during those marathon study sessions, and family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl mix soup mix, broccoli, cheese, ham, and pepper.
- 3Place pie shell into 9 inch pie pan and spoon broccoli/cheese mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- 4In another mixing bowl mix eggs& half and half.
- 5Pour over broccoli/cheese mixture in pie shell.
- 6Bake 40-45 minutes until knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 8*Ialways rinse my ham to remove the extra salty flavor.
- 9*Ihave substitued other similiar flavors of Knorr soup mix.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Leek Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 151.1 mg
- Sodium 548.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leek soup mix