- 1360.77 g frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml flour
- 236.59 ml water
- 14.79 ml parve chicken soup powder
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml onion soup mix
- 6 eggs
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 19.71 ml pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine and stir in flour.
- Add water, chicken soup power and mayonnaise and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 9x13 inch pan and bake for approximately 1 hour, until center no longer jiggles.