- 3 lbs frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parve chicken soup powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine and stir in flour.
- Add water, chicken soup power and mayonnaise and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 9x13 inch pan and bake for approximately 1 hour, until center no longer jiggles.