Recipe by Caryn Gale
East, very lo-carb way to prepare vegetables. Nice as a side dish. and adds color to the plate.
Top Review by sweethonesty24 Fleming
Finally, I found a recipe with broccoli my kids loved, I didnt have any mayo on hand because we use miracle whip mostly. But thanks to this wonderful recipe site I found a recipe for mayo and used homemade and it was great! Everyone should try this recipe and use the homemade mayo, its good!!
- 1 bag frozen broccoli or 1 bag equivalent fresh broccoli
- 1 -2 tablespoon onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in microwave or steam.
- Either buy the cut/chopped broccoli or cut it up or partially mash with a masher after it is cooked.
- Drain well.
- Add onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add slightly beaten eggs and mayo and mix.
- Pour into a greased pie plate or pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.