Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
East, very lo-carb way to prepare vegetables. Nice as a side dish. and adds color to the plate.
Make and share this Broccoli Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- Cook broccoli in microwave or steam.
- Either buy the cut/chopped broccoli or cut it up or partially mash with a masher after it is cooked.
- Drain well.
- Add onion soup mix and mix well.
- Add slightly beaten eggs and mayo and mix.
- Pour into a greased pie plate or pan.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Finally, I found a recipe with broccoli my kids loved, I didnt have any mayo on hand because we use miracle whip mostly. But thanks to this wonderful recipe site I found a recipe for mayo and used homemade and it was great! Everyone should try this recipe and use the homemade mayo, its good!!
This did not work out for me at all. I followed the recipe but the end result was disappointing My family would not eat itl. Sorry to give a negative review