Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The tangy dressing and juicy jicama make a great combination. Cider or rice vinegar can be used in place of the white vinegar. From the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Cook the broccoli with a small amount of water in a steamer or in the microwave until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water to cool and drain.
- Meanwhile, place cranberries in a small bowl; add boiling water to cover.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, cranberries, onion and jicama.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Add to broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until chilled.