The tangy dressing and juicy jicama make a great combination. Cider or rice vinegar can be used in place of the white vinegar. From the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the broccoli with a small amount of water in a steamer or in the microwave until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2Rinse in cold water to cool and drain.
- 3Meanwhile, place cranberries in a small bowl; add boiling water to cover.
- 4Let stand 1 minute.
- 6In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, cranberries, onion and jicama.
- 7In another bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Add to broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- 10Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until chilled.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Jicama Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g