Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
I got this recipe from my grocery store and it is my favorite way to serve broccoli now! It is light and the roasted garlic and lemon make it so fresh tasting. Enjoy!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic (from a jar)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and stir in the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring once, or until crisp tender.
- Stir in cheese and lemon juice; serve.