- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 -6 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet; add garlic and cook 1 minute while stirring frequently (do not let garlic get brown).
- Add brocolli; stir until well coated.
- Add the white wine, salt and pepper; simmer, uncovered for 2 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and let simmer 10 minutes.
- Drain broccoli and reserve liquid in skillet; keep broccoli warm in a serving dish.
- Boil reserved liquid until reduced to 1/2 cup; pour over broccoli.