- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen broccoli spears
- 118.29 ml sour cream, and
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 396.89 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 slice swiss cheese
- 8 slice thin ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli in boiling water until it just comes apart and drain.
- Place a slice of swiss cheese on top of a slice of ham.
- Divide broccoli into 8 equal parts and place on ham and cheese slices.
- Roll up.
- Place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Mix soup, sour cream, and mustard and spoon over broccoli rolls.
- Bake at 350~ about 20 - 30 minutes.