- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, and
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices thin ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Place broccoli in boiling water until it just comes apart and drain.
- Place a slice of swiss cheese on top of a slice of ham.
- Divide broccoli into 8 equal parts and place on ham and cheese slices.
- Roll up.
- Place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Mix soup, sour cream, and mustard and spoon over broccoli rolls.
- Bake at 350~ about 20 - 30 minutes.