- 283.49 g package frozen chopped broccoli
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped onion
- 7.39 ml diced pimentos
- 0.59 ml rubbed sage
- 0.59 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 0.59 ml dried thyme
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 12 slice cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, combine soup, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, pimientos and seasoning.
- Add broccoli; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham slice.
- Roll up and place in an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.