1 hr 5 mins
Linda Thomas's Note:
These can be eaily frozen before baking and pulled out of freezer for a quick meal or a handy potluck dish. Very flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped broccoli
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml chopped onion
- 7.39 ml diced pimentos
- 0.59 ml rubbed sage
- 0.59 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 0.59 ml dried thyme
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 12 slice cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
- 1Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
- 2In a bowl, combine soup, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, pimientos and seasoning.
- 3Add broccoli; mix well.
- 4Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham slice.
- 5Roll up and place in an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Ham Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 250.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: