- 1 pie shell
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam broccoli, drain and pat dry.
- Saute chopped onion until soft.
- In a bowl whisk together milk, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Prepare crust in pan and bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Layer into pie shell half of the cheese, then sprinkle evenly the ham, onions and broccoli. Pour milk and egg mixture over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until firm and cheese is browned on top.