Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great quiche. You can switch veggies and meats as you like.
Make and share this Broccoli Ham Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Steam broccoli, drain and pat dry.
- Saute chopped onion until soft.
- In a bowl whisk together milk, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Prepare crust in pan and bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Layer into pie shell half of the cheese, then sprinkle evenly the ham, onions and broccoli. Pour milk and egg mixture over the top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until firm and cheese is browned on top.