Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a Pampered Chef cookbook. I tweaked it a little, and here it is! It was absolutely delicious... and I just had to share it with all of you.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes, divided
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 3⁄4 cup diced deli ham
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese or 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold crust and smooth seams with roller.
- Place crust in pie dish.
- Whisk eggs and brush pastry with some of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle half of the potato flakes evenly over bottom of crust.
- Chop broccoli.
- Mix broccoli, ham, soup, mustard, garlic, remaining potato flakes and dill.
- Microwave filling for 4 minutes.
- Add egg mixture to broccoli mixture and stir well.
- Add grated cheese to broccoli mixture and mix.
- Pour filling onto pie crust.
- Flute edge of pie crust with fork.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.