Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this out of Taste of Home, and this is one of the few dishes my husband doesn't complain about.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄4 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- In a large saucepan, combine broccoli, water, ham, soy sauce, and one flavoring packet from ramen noodles.
- Break noodles into small pieces; add to pan.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring frequently.
- Top with olives.