Recipe by CookingMonster
Had left over ham and didn't have noodles to make my usual ham casserole and found this recipe with rice and it was really nice and it made quite a bit and it was quite filling.
Top Review by JOY1998
My BF really liked this casserole. It was very easy to make, but really tasty. I added seasoning salt, onion powder to the dish. Also, I used Ritz crackers instead of breadcrumbs for the topping. I will definitely make this dish again. Thank you for posting this delightful recipe.
- 2 cups ham, leftover and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, buttered
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste