1/1 Photo of Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Manicotti
1 hr 15 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
What an interesting change from tradtional manicotti! You'll love the creamy texture of the cheese sauce! Note: if you slightly undercook the manicotti they will be easier to stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions until tender.
- 2Add ham, broccoli, cheddar cheese, and mayo, (I usually add a pinch of salt and pepper and a dash of garlic to taste too) When cheese is melted, remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 3Stuff manicotti with ham mixture, dividing between shells evenly, and place in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 4Melt butter in saucepan.
- 5Add flour and cook 1 minute.
- 6Add milk and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 7Remove from heat and add swiss cheese, stirring until smooth.
- 8Pour sauce over manicotti.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until sauce bubbles.
- 10Perfect supper with a crisp salad and garlic bread!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (1398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 599.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: