What an interesting change from tradtional manicotti! You'll love the creamy texture of the cheese sauce! Note: if you slightly undercook the manicotti they will be easier to stuff.
- Saute onions until tender.
- Add ham, broccoli, cheddar cheese, and mayo, (I usually add a pinch of salt and pepper and a dash of garlic to taste too) When cheese is melted, remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Stuff manicotti with ham mixture, dividing between shells evenly, and place in a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute.
- Add milk and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add swiss cheese, stirring until smooth.
- Pour sauce over manicotti.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until sauce bubbles.
- Perfect supper with a crisp salad and garlic bread!