Recipe by mollyvf
Simple recipe that I got from my mom. A great change from ordinary salads.
Top Review by Tia G.
This dish was absolutely delicious! Though I used Greek yogurt honey instead of mayonnaise. Then used red wine vinegar, instead of using sunflower seeds I used slivered almonds. Awesome!
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 Bacos bacon bits or 1⁄2 crumbled bacon
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar