Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was found in a cook book put together by a church in Gorham, Maine in about 1960. I used fat free ingredients and substituted panko for seasoned breadcrumbs and the crunch was great.
- 2 lbs steamed broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup sauteed onion
- 14 ounces fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons panko Japanese-style bread crumbs
- Combine all items items in a bowl.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes.