Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Can use the stems from the broccoli also, just trim the outside tough skins and chop, you can adjust the garlic to taste. Feel free to add in a red bell pepper also if desired!
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 453.59 g fresh broccoli (cut into medium-size pieces)
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml minced fresh ginger
- 14.79-29.58 ml fresh minced garlic (can use less)
- 4.92 ml dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2.46 ml black pepper (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine together the soy sauce, green onions, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes; mix well to combine.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat; stir-fry until crisp-tender (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add in the soy sauce mixture until thoroughly heated and coated well.
- Season with black pepper if desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss with sesame seeds.