1/1 Photo of Broccoli-Garlic Stir-Fry
Can use the stems from the broccoli also, just trim the outside tough skins and chop, you can adjust the garlic to taste. Feel free to add in a red bell pepper also if desired!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lb fresh broccoli (cut into medium-size pieces)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (can use less)
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 1In a bowl combine together the soy sauce, green onions, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes; mix well to combine.
- 2Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat; stir-fry until crisp-tender (about 3-5 minutes).
- 3Add in the soy sauce mixture until thoroughly heated and coated well.
- 4Season with black pepper if desired.
- 5Transfer to a bowl and toss with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-Garlic Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1066.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g