Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty vegie from my Weight Watchers Years.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped and steamed until tender-crisp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup julienned roasted red pepper
- Heat oil over medium-high, then saute the broccoli, garlic and oregano until the garlic turns golden (about 3 minutes).
- Add the bell pepper, continue cooking about 2 more minutes stirring frequently.
Easy to make, good flavor, and attractive as well. Thanks for posting !
This is a nice change of pace. I think next go around I will try increasing the oregano a bit and adding some basil. Thank you Trisha for sharing your recipe.