1/1 Photo of Broccoli & Garlic Pasta for One
Nice simple dinner add a chicken breast on the side and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lite olive oil or 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, defatted or 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese or 2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 1Saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil until soft.
- 2Add wine, broth& broccoli.
- 3cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Toss pasta with broccoli and cook until both are heated through.
- 5Season to taste, put on a dinner plate and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli & Garlic Pasta for One
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.0 g