Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe clipping I came upon the other day and thought it would be a good side with a Chinese dinner. It takes few ingredients and very little time.
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml gingerroot, fresh, minced
- 1182.95-1419.54 ml broccoli, florets and julienned stems
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add garlic and gingerroot.
- Add broccoli. Stir fry to coat with oil.
- Add water and soy sauce.
- Continue to stir fry until broccoli is bright green and tender crisp, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve at once.
A very nice vegetable stir-fry, quick and easy with a delicate flavour. I cut the oil down to one teaspoon and next time I would add a couple of extra garlic cloves. I used half broccoli and half cauliflower. I think next time I would use some oyster sauce or hoisin and add some red pepper flakes, to suit our taste. Still, a very nice basic stir fry. Thank you.
This is a brilliant dish that I've made many times now... I always add to it, usually with carrots and peppers for a vege stirfry, or stirfry beef or chicken for a meat stirfry... I also sometimes use more soy sauce
Really great and easy way to cook broccoli with an asian flair. We all enjoyed this. And I loved how fast it was. Could be prepped early and cooked in the last few minutes.