1/3 Photos of Broccoli Florets With Sun-Dried Tomatoes over Penne!
Garlic kicks up this pasta dish along with chipotle. Sweetened with sundried tomatoes. The sundried tomatoes and chipotle will reconstitute in the cooking process so be sure to mince fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked according to package
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/8 cup minced garlic
- 1/3 cup minced sun-dried tomato
- 1 -2 chipotle pepper, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup water or 1 cup vegetable broth or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- grated cheese
- pine nuts, toasted
- 1Heat oil in a large pan add broccoli stir fry 2 minutes: add onions and stir fry 1 minute; add garlic, sundried tomatoes, chipotle, and Italian herbs stir fry one minute; add cup of broth bring to boil and lower heat.
- 2Cover and simmer till broccoli is tender about 5 minutes.
- 3Season with salt and pepper if needed and top with fresh basil and sprinkle with grated cheese of your choice & or pine nuts .
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Florets With Sun-Dried Tomatoes over Penne!
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning