Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another quick sidedish everyone will love.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- lemon wedge
- salt and pepper
- In a steamer, place the broccoli and cook over simmering water for 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Mix together the oil, lemon juice, and vinegar, and drizzle over; garnish with lemon wedges and season with salt and pepper.
Delish! I used a mixture of broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus. I brought it to a potluck and I'd definitely make this again. Thanks Dancer!
This is a lovely way to make broccoli. I thought the amounts of lemon juice and balsamic vinegar were perfect because I like acidic things. Thanks for the great recipe!
This recipe works fine as written. The flavor was simply too tart/acidic for me and my family's taste. This one is not for us, but still, thanks for something new to try.