From Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 2Bring 1" of water and broccoli to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and cover. Simmer 4-6 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- 4In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour until smooth.
- 5Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in Parmesan cheese and broccoli.
- 7Drain fettuccine and top with broccoli mixture.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 210.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.0 g