Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2007.
Make and share this Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Bring 1" of water and broccoli to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Simmer 4-6 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and broccoli.
- Drain fettuccine and top with broccoli mixture.