Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2007.
- 340.19 g package fettuccine
- 236.59 ml fresh broccoli or 236.59 ml frozen broccoli
- 44.37 ml butter
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 158.51 ml milk
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Bring 1" of water and broccoli to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Simmer 4-6 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and broccoli.
- Drain fettuccine and top with broccoli mixture.