Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli, cooked & drained
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt together the cream cheese, blue cheese, butter, salt and flour.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli and mix well.
- Transfer to a 1 quart greased casserole and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake 1/2 hour.
- Jo Anne in Spokane
After reading the first review, I left out the cream cheese. I also used roquefort instead of bleu (because I had it)and fresh broccoli. It was delicious!
I loved this recipe. The bleu cheese was just right. Not too strong like I was afraid it would be. This one's a keeper.
this was simply fantastic - meaning SIMPLE and FANTASTIC! my 4 yr old daughter even liked it! this would be a perfect 'company' dish (as long as everyone likes bleu cheese!) i wouldn't change a thing about this recipe, other than possibly double the sauce, add some chopped, cooked chicken breast and serve it over rice. scrumptious - will definitely be making this often! thanks for posting this recipe :)