1/3 Photos of Broccoli-Dressing Casserole
Aunt Paula's Note:
This was my Aunt's recipe. I am always requested to bring this recipe for covered dishes. The taste is wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli according to package in salted water.
- 2Drain, saving 2/3 cup water for later (or add water to equal 2/3 cup).
- 3Put broccoli in bottom of 1-1/2- 2quart casserole.
- 4In pan, melt 1/2 cup butter, blend in flour and chicken cubes stirring to make smooth paste.
- 5Add milk, and cheese until smooth.
- 6Pour over broccoli.
- 7Mix the 2/3 cup water and 6 Tbsp melted butter together, pour over about 2 cups croutons, mix lightly with broccoli in casserole, cover.
- 8Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli-Dressing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.0
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 1378.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 13.8 g