Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Different way to have veggies and stuffing. Great with pork, esp barbequed! From "No Time to Cook"
- 1 package seasoned stuffing mix, like stove top
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (17 ounce) can creamed corn
- 3 teaspoons grated onions
- 2 beaten eggs
- salt and pepper
- Toss bread crumbs from stuffing mix with butter in a small bowl.
- Combine broccoli, corn, onion, eggs and seasoning packet mixing well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add half the bread crumbs, mixing well.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Top with remaining bread mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Very nice side dish--I'll probably make it again. I bought a rotisserie chicken to eat with it and added a tomato & cucumber salad.