Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Good for parties or snacking. Can also work as a casserole--just add 3 well beaten eggs to recipe before baking.
- 3 cups broccoli, blanched
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (reserve 2 tbsp)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- crackers or sliced bread, to serve with dip
- Mix all ingredients and put in a pie plate or similar oven-proof dish. Top with reserved parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 20-25 minutes.