- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 kraft garlic cheese rolls
- 1 bag frozen chopped broccoli
- Fritos corn chips, scoops
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add mushrooms and saute until soft.
- Add soup and stir until blended.
- Add garlic cheese and heat until melted, stirring often.
- Add cooked broccoli and stir to blend.
- Serve warm with Fritos.
- I serve it in a Crockpot.