Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
a great dip that you can serve with ritz, crackers, triscuits, or melba toast.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) boxchopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) garlic cheese rolls, cut into chunks
- In a large skillet, melt butter, and saute celery and onion, but do not brown, stir in flour.
- Spoon into small slow cooker, and stir in remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 hours and stir several times.
I'm always on the lookout for a new dip to include on my finger food buffet when I host one of several monthly groups, & this is the newest one! I did make it with almost 2 cups of finely chopped fresh broccoli, & paired it with one of my great standbys, Milton's Original Multi-Grain Crackers! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]