Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I saw this in a store and made my own. It's quick, easy, and good!!
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, Diced and Drained
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre head oven to 350 F.
- Combine Dressing, broccoli, pimentos, parmesan cheese and 1/2 c of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread into a 9-inch pie plate, or 1-qt baking dish.
- Back 20-25 min, or untill heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese. Continue to cook for 5 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers. May also be good with Celery or other verggies.