Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A sort of alternative to the good old spinach dip. Great with hearty wheat crackers. This uses reduced fat products, but of course, you could use the full fat varieties.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.